Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween & Blogging Frequency

Happy Halloween from Sorting Sprinkles!

Adrian and Zahavah picking pumpkins at Jerry's Pumpkin Patch in Litzlohe, Germany

Yes, we made it to a pumpkin patch! The kids loved picking their own pumpkins and it was a terrific field trip for Adrian who learned all about the pumpkin's life cycle this week. Imagine his surprise when he saw the pumpkins still attached to their vine and some "immature" green ones! 

I will be posting later this week the activities Z and Z have been doing in preparation for Halloween. I wish I could post more often but I don't for several reasons. Maybe today is a good time to discuss it...I personally subscribe to a few blogs and quickly discovered what I liked about my subscriptions and what I didn't. For example, I do not like getting a new e-mail from each blog everyday. That's too many e-mails in my already overflowing mailbox. I do not really like "short" posts either. One short post/day is not attractive to me. I prefer the bi-weekly type of e-mail informing me that several activities have been posted. It makes it worth my while visiting the blog. Also, blogging is time consumming. I love sharing my ideas and it's also a good way for me to keep track of what we did, liked, and such but I cannot afford to post daily. I also have to plan the classes and yes...clean the house, cook, do the laundry, etc. All in all, if you subscribe to my blog, you will not be receiving an e-mail everyday. When you do receive an e-mail, you can expect (95% of the time), that it will point you to a post containing about 5 activities on one theme...

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment